Friday, January 23, 2009

Elevate Pics!

Here are some pics from Elevate. I only took two of them, but I love them all so much that I decided that I love them so much that I wanted to put them on here.

Here is a pic of Ayla, Ben, and Me in the coffee shop myspazzzing it out!!!
Photobucket

This is a pic of a group of us huddled in together. This pic reminds me of the one we took at Elevate two years ago except for that one had Parker in it.
Photobucket

This is a pic of Lydia, Hannah, and me at the ski resort, and we are being dorks like we are always being!
Photobucket

This pic is of Ben and Yancy myspazzing it. Ben LOVES Yancy! He would not stop talking about her the whole weekend!
Photobucket

...And this is a pic of Ben dancing on top of a chair in our church's cabin! Ben I love you, but you are a really big dork!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

you know what's wrong with these pics? i'm not in them. booo! other than that, they are fab! i really missed being there...