Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The entry that has no title!

I am really bored....and not wanting to do my homework. so far, I am really happy that all my classes are so uber easy and/or fun that my school day goes by uber fast....and i've also decided that uber is my new favorite word....it's made of awesome! Just like nerd fighters(...oh John Green you are the best!) I am tired reading all the books I own over and over again, so i've borrowed a couple books from Anna...and so far the first one i am reading is kind of cheesy....but you know good kind of cheesy...i mean is says...." What the frig is that?" That sentence to me is like one of the best sentences ever! and that's just because the word 'frig' is in it! It is also currently snowing....heavily....which rarely occurs here in podunk, Indiana! So i am very happy about that! I've decided that i want to start a vlog (video blog for those of who don't know)! I don't know why, but i was just all of sudden like "OMJ! I should totally start a vlog!" I enjoy broadcasting my life....it's worth it...plus, making videos is so much fun! yes! yes it is! well peace out homies...for now!

~ Lindsey Erin