Thursday, January 22, 2009

Elevate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, of course Elevate was amazing! It always is, but this time it was very very powerful! I also met some new people (Evan and Ben), and I got to know people I already knew a little bit better (Nobbe and Wong). On the way there, we watched Planet Earth which was actually and surprisingly very interesting. If it weren't for Nate Reeves and his love for the Planet Earth videos, I would have never known that they could actually be interesting. The snow up there was fantastic!!!!!!! Yay! Snow! The only bad thing about it was that we couldn't really go snowtubing because the snow wasn't really packed very much because it never stopped snowing. It was amazing! I also want to say that I am very proud of Ben Worland. He gave his life to Jesus this weekend, and I am very proud of him. I had just met him Friday on the bus ride there, but as I got to know him over the weekend, I found out what a great person he is and how fun he really is (except for the constant reptitive singing of 'Oh Happy Day' J/k dog! ). Also, the speaker, Matt Massey, was really really good. He really made me see things in a different way. It was interesting especially the part about how we are all princes and princesses of the Almighty King. I also want to say that I am sorry for getting so angry with you Poopie (Matt Madson for those who don't know)! I still love you! In fact, I miss you as I am typing this. I really enjoyed this past weekend (even though it is Thursday already...sorry for publishing so late), but it went way too fast. I love these trips. They really make me feel like I am that much closer to our youth group which makes me very happy indeed. Our youth group is like my second family and probably the most functional of the two. You guys really keep me going and on my feet even when times are tough. Thanks for being there. I really do love all of you guys! Well, peace out homies!


~Lindsey

No comments: