Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Life is stressful!

So, so far this week has sucked hardcore. First of all, my mom's boyfriend's son died. I mean I wasn't close to him or anything heck i didn't even meet him, but I feel really bad for Doug. I mean he's like a father to me, and I can't even imagine what he is going through right now. Another thing, I have about 3 projects due in like 2 weeks...and i haven't even started on them yet which i know is my fault but i'm too stressed to even think about school right now. I mean i have a hard time falling asleep which also really sucks cause i'm so tired! also, audrey's in the hospital....she's really sick...and they don't know what's wrong with her. I'm so scared that something is seriously deathly wrong with her. It kills me to even think about her dying...i can't handle...and frankly if it does happen i don't think i could handle it. But i'm probably just being paranoid...she's probably going to be fine...but i can't help but think the worst. It a curse i have to deal with...i always think the worst. My mom's pretty much has been gone every night this week because she has been in Muncie with Doug...and i hate it when she's gone...though i won't tell her that because i know that she would stay home and i don't want her to do that because i know how much doug needs her right now....even more than i need her right now. I like to pretend that i don't need anyone because everyone has enough problems as it is without having mine as well. I'm just going to hide my true feelings because i find them to be selfish and i really don't want to have my mom hurt doug by not being there with him by having to stay home with me because i feel really alone without her home....life sucks...i wish i would just quit getting smacked in the face by one thing after another...it hurts

1 comment:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

you poor thing...that's a lot going on in one week! sorry to hear about doug's son. sad for so may reasons. anything i can do to help out?