Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's getting better....slowly but surely....

So, this week is going better than prior weeks...which is a good sign. I'm a little stressed about some school projects but nothing I can't handle. There's is just this one project for my Etymology class that I don't understand how to do....hopefully I'll figure it out soon. I hate school projects. They stress me out so much. Unfortunately, I can't go to prom because I've already lost two dates...and I realized this past weekend that I won't have to money to buy my prom ticket so boo. Oh well, I'll get over it. So, this sunday while we were worshipping at Focus...something just all of a sudden hit me. I realized that I just needed to chill out...these past few weeks i've been stressing so much. I realized that I don't need that stress and worry because there is already someone worrying about it for me...God. I've been really insecure lately...but i don't need a boy to make me feel good. I've had a little infatuation with this guy...and ever since sunday i've just all of sudden been turned off by the idea. I mean he's a great guy, and I really like but I don't need a boy right now. I'm not ready for a boy right now. I need to focus on my priorities. It feels so good to realize that i don't have to set have to set high expectations for myself anymore. I always used to be so anal about everything I did, but now i've realized that no matter what...God is going to be there to catch me. I've always known that, but I've never really embraced it. Even though those chains have been broken for awhile, I've still been holding on for dear life. I don't need to anymore. I'm just going to jump off that cliff...and i may fall in the water correctly or i may smack my face straight on the surface of that water. I don't care anymore. I mean i care to an extent...but i know that no matter what happens...God is going to be there to pick me back up, and this time I'm going to let Him.

No comments: