Friday, April 24, 2009

It's been 2 months since I lasted posted something. I've missed it. I've been really busy though with school and work lately which I won't have to worry about now. Well, school I'll have to worry about but not work. I got laid off/fired. whatever you want to call it, and you would think that I would be upset. But I'm not. I was going to quit anyways, and i really really hated working there. It was so boring and dreadful. The only disappointment was that I needed that money to finish paying for BigStuf. Now that I don't have that money, I have to figure out a way to pay for it. Hopefully, I can get my parental units to pay for it, and then I can just pay them back. Hopefully, that is. Well, now that I don't have a job, and there is only 4 weeks of school left, I'm so pumped for summer. I get to go back to New York City this summer. I'm so excited to go back there. I really love that city, and I really want to see Andy again, the man who inspired The Andy Project. Also, the last time we went, we had so many great memories. I'm ready to make some more especially since come of my friends who haven't been to NYC before are coming with us. It will be really fun. I'm ready to have more great stories about NYC to tell my friends at home about. This summer is going to be fantastic. First of all, I'm going to both NYC and Florida. I also love Florida. Secondly, I get to be a counselor at camp again. That was really fun last year, and it was a great learning experience for me. Plus, I like being looked up to. Little 3rd and 4th graders are so cute even though they can be a pain in the butt at times. Then there are the junior highers who can also be a pain in the butt, but they are more able to watch after themselves than the elementary kids. I love camp. I always have. There is something about camping that brings back memories from I was a little kid. It so fantastic. Also, this is the summer before my senior year which means it is going to be amazing! Hopefully. I can't wait to be a senior. I'm going to feel so experienced and powerful. It's going to be fantastic. Well, there isn't much else to say at the moment. So peace out homies!

No comments: